Code of conduct
Be A Kumaranite
Primary School(I to III)
Middle School(IV to VII)
High School(VIII to X)
During school hours
After school sports
After School Enrichment
Asset Question A Day
Interaction and Resources
Parent teacher meet
Math /Science exhibition
Farewell -class X
At A Glance
1. When did the ICSE wing of Sri Kumaran group of educational institutions begin?
2. What is the maximum strength per class?
3. Do you have nursery in the ICSE school campus?
4. Which is the entry level in Sri Kumarans- ICSE?
5. Till what classes do you have?
6. What is the language pattern in Kumarans- ICSE?
7. When do we apply for Class I?
8. What is the normal age for admission to Class I?
9. What classes can admission be done to?
10. Do we admit students from overseas
11. What are the criteria for admission to the School?
12. How are the fees collected?
13. What is the mode and choice of payment if it is a new admission?
14. What kind of transport system does the school provide for Primary Classes? (I to III standards)
15. What kind of transport system does the school provide for Classes IV to X?
16. What is the student assessment pattern of the School?
17. What medical facilities are available to students of Kumarans?
Designed & Created by